Are you a student of agronomy, environmental science, hydrology, geology, ecology, or other sciences with an applied, outdoor focus? Are you conducting field-based research as part of your graduate or undergraduate studies?
Our online, interactive workshops will help you to plan and conduct successful fieldwork.
Presented by Dr Sara Vero (www.fieldwork-ready.com), author of 'Fieldwork Ready: An Introductory Guide to Field Research for Agriculture, Environment, and Soil Scientists,' our next events are:
- 16th November 2022 - Lone Working in Field Research
- 14th December 2022 - Vehicles in Field Research
- 25th January 2023 - The Three T's of Successful Field Research
- 22nd February 2023 - Risk Assessment and Safety in Field Research
- 22nd March 2023 - The Fieldwork Ready Researcher
Places are limited so register early to avoid disappointment.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.